Monday, August 15, 2005

Wall of Tranquility

So today I will be going to IKEA.......I have never been. My friend thinks it is the most amazing place in the world.

I hear they serve breakfast for $1.99. I love breakfast, so she hooked me in. I hear there is just rows and rows of Swedish furniture. Everywhere.

I am actually looking for some art work for my wall at work. I have one completely bare wall that makes me angry. Yes I get angry at walls, this is the kinda weirdo I am. Anyway, I am hoping IKEA holds the key to my Angry wall, and it will become the wall of Tranquility soon.

I hear IKEA does have alot of Craptacular furniture that falls apart? Or is that just a rumor. Like I said, as I am an IKEA virgin at the moment, I have no clue what I am in for.

I am just there for the breakfast. And the hope that I will find the Wall of Tranquility..........

No comments: