Monday, August 08, 2005

Am I Buggin' Ya?

I think I must be attractive to insects...for the past week I keep being harrassed by them. So of course I have gone to my animal wise books to see what it all means alfy....so here is an over view of the past weeks bug related events:

Tuesday: Walking into work, stop by front desk to chat with hairdresser, when I feel something all fluttery fluttery on my leg....its in my pants....I swat at it....and suddenly feel...asting.......... now I am smashing at whatever is in my pants....shake pant leg, and out falls a crushed bee...
Owww, my knee is stinging now....how the fuck did it get up there.... anyway look up bee in my book here is what it says:

bees are a long time symbol for accomplishing the impossible. For many years, scientists were unable to determine how bees were able to fly. The body was too large for the wings. It has only been in more recent times that science has determined that bees move their wings at such a high rate of speed that it makes flight possible. The stinger is often seen as a phallic symbol (ok...what does that have to do with my knee?) Most bees only sting once. There is a barb attached to the stinger, which pulls the stinger off when used. The queen can sting more than once, but it only fights when another queen is born. The bee is the reminder to extract the honey of life and to make our lives fertile while the sun shines....

Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: Ants. They keep showing up everywhere....First I thought they were trying to give a sign to Satan as they had gotten into his stuff the other week, but he ignored them and they went away...so they decided to bug (ha!) me....so here is the over view on Ants:

The ant has long been a symbol of work and industry. Ant teaches us that regardless of circumstances, if the effort is true, the rewards will follow, in the most benefical time and manner. Ant is the promise of success through effort.....

Friday: Moth. How I hate moths. They seem to be attracted to my face...I think because I am always wearing black, and my face is so white, they make a bee line for it. So again, at work, one comes flying into my room, and heads for my face! And this moth is huge! So I turn the light out hoping it will leave, but no, it just keeps fluttering at my head......

When Moth persist in flying around you, a letter will shortly be coming your way bringing important news...The size of moth often dertermines the size of the letter and the importance of the news. Moth totems and messengers usually indicate an awakening sense of smell. It will be the fragrance of the opoosite sex that will most attract and disccourage. Trusting in one's own outer and inner sense of smell will be important in relationships.

Sunday: Spider. I was sitting out by the pond with Satan, when he reaches over and pulls out a spider off the top of my head! "is this a friend of yours?" he says......AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Spider teaches you to maintain a balance, between past and future, physical and spiritual, male and female. Spider teaches you that everything you now do is weaving what you will encounter in the future. In the tarot deck is a card- the wheel of fortune. This is a card that has to do with rhythms- the rise and fall, the flow and flux. It is linked to the energies of honor and fame, and the sensitivites necessary to place ourselves within the rhythm of Nature. The spider awakens creative sensibilities. It weaves a web of intricate and subtle fabric, as if to remind us that the past always subtly influences the present and future. Spider reflects much about how to express the creative energies, weave your creative threads in the dark and then when the sun hits them, they will glisten with intricate beauty. Spider can teach how to use the written language with power and creativity so that words weave a web around those who would read them.


Ok, so this means that I need to accomplish the impossible with my trusty phallic symbol, if I keep working and be industrious, I will have success, I should be receiving a letter in the mail (hopefully, my state board license that still hasn't shown up!) and that I need to smell good for Satan, and last but not least I need to awaken my creative energies...... sure not a problem, now am I supposed to do all of this in a day, over a week, the next month.....when????

No comments: