Thursday, August 11, 2005

R-U-S-P-E-K-T.


Respect. To Mangey. And all those other Massage Therapists out there. Today, I did a 2 hour body treatment, and by the time I was done, I was soooo exhausted, and I didn't even do half the work a Massage Therapist does.

However, I must say I am getting alot of inquires on my body treatments. I have it as my Treatment of the month for August, and I am getting bookings for this! But if I can get my arms buff like Mangeys from doing massage, then it is well worth it! It also makes my bank account happy!

So I must say that my biznez is starting to grow...and that makes me happy. Happy that I can do this on my own, I don't need no stinkin boss tellin me what to do. I am starting to get referrals from people that have seen me for facials in the last month...pretty damn cool. cool.

However, the one down side of this...is all the fuckin laundry I am having to do......I need to invest in more towels.....as I ran out today after the body treatment, not a good thing, when I had a few other people interested in appointments for today....but was able to schedule them for next week......now, that reminds me, I got go change the laundry over......

No comments: