Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bad Moon On The Rise

I think the moon being full last Friday definitely is having a ripple affect this week. I am getting the freaks coming out to visit me.

Oh yes, I am not immune to it now that I am self employed....where I used to work with a wacked out bi polar freak, I now have them coming into to get their makeup done.

Seems that although I have been doing makeup for 15 years....I was told the other day, that "it didn't look like you knew what you were doing...." one psycho told me....
Thats nice, freak....being that you had your eyes closed the whole time I was doing your makeup....I didn't know you could see me.....(and if you did, you would have seen me flippin you off!)

I was also stood up by a bride. Funny how when I was driving to do her makeup, the "runaway bride" came to mind.......found out today, she didn't like the consultation I gave her the other day, so instead of saying, I perfer to do my own makeup, she decides to stand me up.

What is with people? Why can't people say it to my face? Both of these people had to either leave me a message on my machine, or tell someone else, who then could tell me. Do I really look that weird that if you tell me how you really feel to me, I will kill you? If you say it nicely mind you, you maybe spared!

You know, I won't be offended if you don't like the way I do your makeup. Just look at my makeup in my photo on the right....do you think, I would be upset? And of course I didn't do there makeup like that, but one would have thought by the way they were so upset, that I had.

So the one who said I didn't know what I was doing, now left me another message, wanting her money back. I am on the fence with this, as I feel her money "energy" is giving me bad ju ju now. And you know how superstitious I can be........

No comments: