Saturday, June 05, 2004

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

I have packed my suitcase already which is good, now I am just trying to remember everything else I need to do before I go. Glad to hear Liz will be coming out next Saturday to visit, otherwise I would be bored as hell, as I am not the type to go out and explore on my own. And hanging out with coworkers who I have had to work and live with this next week, is not my idea of a fantastic time. I definitely need me time. I have discovered why I actually enjoy my work is because I am alone a lot and I like that. It's when I have to deal with people too much that I start to get annoyed.

So on my quest for happiness, (I find this an interesting concept as most goth's I have run into like the sad and dark side of life more) I need to start appreciating what I have. I am an individual who always keeps thinking of getting to the next step or the next day or the next whatever and not enjoying or appreciating what I have right now. I did this a lot in my 20's and I can't really remember what it was I was searching for back then. However I did meet Satan in my 20's which was unexpected as I didn't plan on meeting my future husband on vacation the way I did, however, that worked out well, and I wasn't searching for him. So that could be the answer to my quest, stop searching and start enjoying what I have.

This is how I will be looking at the next week, stop wishing it to be over already and enjoy and learn from the experience, as if this is the career path I want to do, I might as well enjoy the journey. So as my blog says I am on that Bridge to Nowhere and when I cross it, will I be happy that I got there or will the journey across it be the most interesting part of it. Ok I think I woke up this morning being too much in my head........

No comments: