Monday, June 28, 2004

Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining

No it doesn't!! As at this moment, there is a huge thunder storm going over head, and no rain in sight. Just ugly black clouds and lightening. And poor Ghost is very upset about the thunder storm. She is hiding under my desk whining.

OH, that's why I have a headache and my back is hurting, its the storm,,,,duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I can be so clueless.

Well, I made Satan his birthday cake, and I must say it looks pretty sad. I ran out of icing to inscribe a happy birthday slogan, so instead I spelled it out in chocolate chips, however you can't really read it...Oh well, it's the thought that counts!!

Ok, feeling like I am a lightening bolt target, as all of the metal in my teeth are on edge, so I think I will be signing off now, and going into the crypt for safety!! Let me just make sure I have some cheese in there with me.......

2 comments:

vampyregirl said...

ok, what is the deal with this movie?? Is it a cult classic, I am assuming that it is.....

bunny said...

It is, and it's going to break out on 7/23/04. It was unfortunately released around 9/11, so it didn't get a lot of attention, but the director's cut is being rereleased 7/23.