Thursday, June 24, 2004

Rebel Rebel Bitch Bitch........Blah Blah Blah

I was going to write this blog last night, however Satan decided to interrupt my blogging as he needed help. Men. Don't they understand about surfing the blog sites??

Anyway,,,yesterday I went to an education class at work where salons can also attend. I was looking forward to the class as it was going to be a good business coarse for me to help get my business up and running, well, it was going pretty well until this old bitch of a woman decides to become the heckler of the class and start questioning everything the instructor is trying to tell us,, and then in the middle of the class the old bitch says to the instructor," I have been in this business for 20 years, how long have you been in this business because I could tell you a thing or two!"

Alright psycho bitch if you have been in this business for 20 years, what the fuck are you doing in a basic business coarse?? Obviously you haven't been very successful or you would be the one running this class!! So of course because of her bitching and complaining the whole way through the class gets out late, and then she had the nerve to leave early because she had an appointment she couldn't miss, well bitch if you had kept your trap shut we all would have been able to leave early, but because of you we are all late!! So I will probably take the class again as the last part was so rushed to get us out of the class as close to on time as the instructor could, but that is just fucked up. We all had to suffer because of psycho bitch hating her life.

Why do people do that?? I just don't understand why other people love to squash others with their own horrid miserable life and experiences. They can't be happy at all for anyone. She reminded me of some of the old hags I used to work with on the makeup counters. And I vowed to get out before I ever turned into one of them. And thank god I did!! As the Black Eyed Peas say, Where is the love??

2 comments:

Pisser said...

Here is Mr. Tyler for you, to cheer you up:
http://www.thepissedkitty.com/2004_04_01_archive.html#108084253146846577

What an annoying person!

vampyregirl said...

yes, I did have evil thoughts at her, and infact after the class, me and the chick that was teaching the class put a major karma kurse on her, as she did this with another one of her bitch students, and it turns out the bitch got a $700 fine and a car boot!!

Thanks for the archive info pisser, I shall go there, and speaking of mr. tyler he is on the tv at the moment, so I must go and view........