Thursday, February 10, 2005

Desert Island Discs

As I was watching Lost last night somethings bug me about that show....how come no one gets their clothes dirty or ripped?? And the chicks still have nicely groomed eyebrows??? Yeah, they have some of their stuff from the crash, but to have their clothes nice and pressed looking, I just don't believe...................................

Anyway, while watching the show, the fat dude walked by with his walkman on, and it got me to thinking what I would want to be listening to if I were stranded on a desert island with a bunch of people I couldn't stand......I would probably be the female version of the dude that steals things and people don't like..................anyway here is a list of a few tunes I would want with me if I were there in my nice pressed clothes and my freshly waxed eyebrows:

1. Lest We Forget - Marilyn Manson, I would have to have my dear Marilyn on the island with me, and Lest We Forget has a nice cross section of all his cds. And who else can I be evil with, if I don't have Mr. Manson?

2. Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me - The Cure, I would have to have some music to be depressed with, and no one does depression quite like Robert Smith.

3. To Steps From the Move - Hanoi Rocks. What can I say, me lurves me some Michael Monroe, and you need to be reminded of a hot boy while being on this god forsaken island with these assholes!

4.Ladies and Gentlemen, the Best of George Michael- George Michael.....what can I say, a girl needs to dance doesn't she??

5.Wild Heart- Stevie Nicks - gots to have me some Stevie tunes when feelin a little witchy...

6.Vision Thing - Sisters of Mercy - you have to have a goth club somewhere on this island....

7. The Downward Spiral- Nine Inch Nails - like I said, you got to have a goth club somewhere on this island...

8. Nude - Dead or Alive.....I can't survive without my sweetie Peetie Burns!! Just need to have his old face back and we are in business! And anyway, we can't have George here by himself without someone can we??

9.Too Fast For Love - Motley Crue......hey you know there is bound to be a moment when you were wishing it was 1983 again.............

10.Brand New Day - Sting - just really like this album, er, I mean cd....

11. Hits - Joni Mitchell - again, just really like this album, er, cd...and there is bound to be some mellow down time somewhere on the island.....

12. The Crow Soundtrack - it can't rain all the time......

13. Pandoras Box - Aerosmith - has all those classic Aerosmith tunes you will ever need

14. Faster Pussycat - Faster Pussycat - what can I say my glam days will be coming back to me on the island as I think about the club days with Mangey.....

15.Bloodletting - Concrete Blonde - you were a vampire and baby I'm the walking dead....

16. It's A Kinda Magic - Queen - there will be a day on this island when I feel like singing at the top of my lungs pretending I can sing like Freddie....

17.Hellbilly Deluxe - Rob Zombie - with songs like: Spookshow baby, Living Dead Girl, and How to Make A Monster.....what other cd do think I should have?

18.Dead Letters -The Rasmus - when I am feeling vacation sick for England.....thats when I first heard them.

19. Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row- what can I say another hot blond man with some serious pipes, and when I need my 80's flash back again...or was this the early 90's.....those drunken days are rather hazy.....

20. AntiChrist Superstar - Marilyn Manson - Had to do a full circle didn't I??

now don't tell me I forgot to pack my life long battery supply for my walkman.........

No comments: