Monday, February 21, 2005

I Got The Ways and Means To New Orleans..

Got stuck in a down pour today with out rain coat or umbrella. By the time I got to my car, my pants felt like I had pissed all over myself.....oh what fun....then the thunder and lightening came....luckily I missed the hail that were reportedly coming down too....

So what is a girl to do but go Makeup shopping at Sephora to make the time pass while it is storming outside.....lets see, got some new mascara, a new spring eyeshadow pallet, some eyeshadow applicators (that is for school), and a new candle that smells like cut grass....not grass as in freshly cut ganja, but cut grass as in lawn grass...............

Liz and I are planning our October trip to New Orleans......sounds like it will be a hoot! Satan will be coming with us, we are still trying to get Mangey and Rant boy on board with us. Liz has found a cool hotel to stay at in the french quarter...and as we will be there on Halloween, we shall be going to the Vampyre ball, which I soo can't wait for!! And then on Liz' birthday we will go on the swamp tour that she so wants to go on! I must start saving money now, as I know Satan and I will be buying so many new items for around the house!! Oh and for the Halloween bash, Liz is going to be Satan and I's victim!! Oh what fun! She wants to be a princess, and I said only if you can be our victim will we allow you to be a princess. So I don't know if she is planning on being a disney princess or some other sort of princess, I only know she will have to look dead to be with us, and also have strategic vampyre bites on her...She also wants to be chained to Satan and I.....oh dear Liz, this so can be arranged!!!

No comments: