Monday, February 14, 2005

Ka Boom Ka Boom

VaLeNtInEs DaY 2005

Lets see.......when I was single I hated Valentines Day. All those people in love made me want to Vomit. Now that I have been married for nearly 12 years, Valentines day is just another day. No I am not being evil, (or maybe I am) I just realize, that you don't really need to get someone something on this day if you show your love to them throughout the year. I do realize that not everyone does this, and for them they need this day. And hallmark definitely needs this day to make their sales quota.

So for this valentines day what is on the agenda.....well, Satan is sick, (not as in your sick dude, but in really sick, coughing, sneezing, flem everywhere...you get the picture) so not the love fest you would normally want on this Vday, however, this day will be spent making some chicken soup for the dear boy, and making sure he gets rid of his cold, making sure he drinks plenty of liquids, making sure he is getting his rest and sleeping, sounds like I have turned into his mother (but oh yeah, that is part of being a wife isn't it??)

So to all of you out there who are looking for your true love, don't fret this day, as true love is out there, you don't need this day to find it. True love weathers the storms, has its ups and downs, is there in the really good times as well as the worst of times. You know it in your heart everyday that it is there. It is in the small stuff of everyday life that you see true love working.

So to my VaLeNtInE on Valentines Day, Here is a song lyric I stole from Mr. M. Manson for you on this day:

Nothing in this world is for real
Except you are for me, and
I am so yours.....

Kaboom Kaboom

No comments: