Sunday, February 06, 2005

Show Us Your Tits!!!

Liz came up for the weekend, she came to my school on Saturday and got her monthly facial (ok, jen you are over due....) and then we spent the evening with loaded brownies and watching Shawn of the Dead.

This morning got up and fed the birds, Liz was amazed at how many birds we have in our yard. Wanted to know what the pointy head birds were. This was our conversation:

Liz: What are those birds?

Vampy: They are tits.
Liz:They're what?

Vampy:They're tits. Tit mice.
Liz:Are they mice or are they birds?

Vampy: They are birds but there name is Tit mouse. But there are also grey tits, and blue tits, bush tits, there is even a great tit.

Liz: (stares in amazement at the tit feeding frenzy going on at the bird table.....)



So as blogger commenting area has sucked for a while, I now have halo scan on my blog!! I have hidden all my past comments (thanks jen for showing me how!) so as not to confuse you or I for that matter on where to comment if you feel like commenting.....so hopefully it will make life easier here at the Coven when needing to comment! (oh, and Mangey, the comments for this post are under the dotted line....)

Hmm, now for some real Sunday excitement....time to pay some bills........

No comments: