Monday, March 27, 2006

Blink Blink.......


So over the weekend I went to a lash extension class. I was not really up for getting up at 5:30 in the morning on a Sunday to drive to the East bay for a 8:30 class.

But I did go with one of my friends (yeah one of the few) from school, so it wasn't so bad.

The class was actually pretty cool. And now I am sporting a cool set of lash extensions myself. I would have posted a photo, but the camera is missing. As Satan has been bogarting it for his work.

So you will just have to make do with the "ad" photo of the lash extensions.

I can charge between $125 and $300 for this service! However, it takes about 1-2 hours for them to be applied. But as soon as I get the hang of it, hopefully it won't take as long.

But as prom and wedding season is getting closer, I will hopefully be pretty busy with these lash thingies!

But I need to practice. So now I need willing victims to hang out with me for 2 hours while I apply these to their eyelashes. I think I have some takers at work. But if that doesn't work, I think Satan will be looking awfully cute soon sporting some lash extensions!!!

No comments: