Monday, March 06, 2006

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down.....


This is what happens when it rains. You get so bored of being inside you start to humilate your dogs just so you will be amused for awhile. So sorry Leo, but it had to be done.

I was able to get out for 40 minutes this morning to take the pups for a walk before it started to down pour again. The other two were rather pissed as they didn't get their walk. But it was by who needed it most this morning, and the pups were so stir crazy for being inside for two days they got priority.

In other news I went to Macys over the weekend as I was on a hunt for new makeup. What I discovered was how old I felt going to the Mac and Bobbi Brown counters. Wow, did I really used to wear that much makeup when I worked in cosmetics was one of the first thoughts in my head as I was being helped by a girl 20 years younger than me. Fuck, I could be your mother was my other thought. And then the reality of how I am so not 20 something anymore....I am holding on for dear life as my 30 somethings will be ending soon.

However I was so glad I do not work in cosmetic retail hell anymore. That was the major news I got out of it. Those poor chickas chained to their counters doing endless amounts of makeovers for peanuts. How I do not miss those days.

So what did I purchase while I was there, ok so here is my loot:

Mac contour brush
Mac blending brush
Mac eyeshadow, Coppering
Mac eyeshadow, Hepcat
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow,Heather
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow, Raisin
Bobbi Brown lipstick, Beige

Oh yes, nothing like a little makeup therapy to make a girl forget about the rainy day blues....

No comments: