Thursday, March 02, 2006

Plasma Melt Down....


Was going to post yesterday, really I was! But came home to Satan staring tragically at a blank tv. Seems like our Plasma tv went Ka-put. We then spent the next 3 hours searching my office Hi and Lo for the warrenty....which we couldn't find......fuck!!!

However, Satan did go to Best Buy today and they did have our Warrenty on file, so the coolness of this is that we will either get an upgrade to a much better plasma (as they don't make ours anymore) or the tv repairman will come out to fix it! I never really new tv repair men were real. I thought it was just one of those urban legends. So I just hope he is wearing ass crack pants to complete the whole image I have in my head.

After all the excitement of the tv being fucked up, I can't remember what I was going to post about now.....god damn it! I hate having alsheimers at 38. It just sucks. Maybe thats what keeps me from posting. I can't find where my blog has gone too. Sweet Mother of Lucifer! I am just one sad sad vampyre........

No comments: