Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Excuse Me While I Clarify My Reasons Why....

Ok, I guess I need to clarify, when I say, I hope I get clients this week for their much needed leg waxing..........and not, full body wax including the bung hole and bush.

And the new hairstylist asked me if I offer waxing of the vaginal area. Uh no. And then she asked me later....have you changed your mind. As she is obviously in need. I said, uh, no, mind still hasn't changed.

Today she got up the courage to ask me why I don't offer this. Plain and simple, people are not the cleanest down in that area, and it smells bad. I don't do well with body odor. She looked at me in horror. "I never thought of that" she said. "yeah, if you are a normally clean individual you kinda take it for granted that everyone is like that. But no. As I had that one woman who came in for her leg wax, and I swear it was part of her cleaning process as she was two shades lighter after I finished. And she wasn't that hairy. Just dirty. "

And don't get me started on how many people who come in for leg waxing have the most shit smelling feet I have ever smelled. So waxing the vaginal area and bung hole will not be happening at this establishment. But I will refer you to someone in another salon, so at least I can refer your stanky ass to someone who likes the smell of ass.

No comments: