Sunday, April 02, 2006

It Can't Rain All The Time......

Or can it? I am seriously really getting sick of this weather. How many days of rain have we had now? I think we had 5 days of non rain for the whole entire month of March!! And here we are the second day of April, and still raining!!!

I so want to be out in my garden planting my flowers and getting my veggie patch turned over for the summers veg. Or even just trying to Dog Proof the veggie patch would be something to do besides sit here and watch the rain come down.

It wouldn't be bad if I was in England. That is the whole charm of England is the weather. But I am in Friggin California man, the land o sunshine, and I am seriously getting depressed. Like living in Sucramento depressing. I remember those days growing up there and being depressed in the early part of the year because of the sucky valley fog.

And what will probably really suck is that after all this fuckin rain, we will probably go right into extreme heat. I WANT MY SPRING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think my house would be spotless right now as I have been inside for so long, but no, as this weather has actually made me stay at work longer so when I have gotten home I have been too tired to clean this pig sty.

So here is a list of my rainy tunes to help me wallow in my misery of this depression:

1. 1. It Can't Rain All The Time- Jane Siberry (the Crow Soundtrack)
2.Irresponsible Hate Anthem - Marilyn Manson (Antichrist Superstar)
3.Beauty and the Beast - Stevie Nicks (Wild Heart)
4.Lullaby - The Cure
5.No Time to Cry - Sisters of Mercy
6 Any Nick Drake song.....except pink moon as that reminds me of the summer
7.Holding Back the Years- Simply Red

ok, think I will go and eat now....and listen to some more rainy day tunes......

No comments: