Saturday, May 21, 2005

Boring Update.....

So it is Saturday morning....and the sun is finally out....Satan is busy mowing the grass in the back yard (not that kinda grass mangey!), I have already exercised my fat ass with my new Tae Bo dvd I purchased the other day.....

So nothing new to report....no date for state board....last weekend before I have to go back to work and deal with the evil one again....

did construction at my shop (wow, I can say "shop"!! hee hee how exciting) yesterday, the ugly mirrors have come down, purchased paint, so will be painting next week, once my room gets to the cool looking stage I will post photos for you all to see....still working on a name, although had to get ficticious business license the other day, so put down Comfortzone as the name, but Willow Moon Skin Care is coming in a real close second...will have to get business cards and brochures together soon.....

Tried to steal Jens Star Wars stuff off of her blog, but my st0opid blog wouldn't take it...figures...I suck at stealing things....

Ok, times up, I am off to plant my veggies in the garden now.....

No comments: