Sunday, May 15, 2005

Whats My Name Again.....

Here it is Sunday Morning and I have actually checked out everyone's blog this morning. I haven't done that in ages. It was quite fun....

Satan is working this weekend at the Napa home and Garden expo showing off his limestone fireplaces. He should be getting some good contacts that will bring us lots and lots of dosh!


I checked my bank account yesterday and it seems the State Board has finally cashed my check for my pre app for the test! YIPPPEEEE!!! This means this week I should be getting a letter from them letting me know when my test will be!!!! I had a dream last night that I got my letter and it said my test was May 17th! I was rather freaked out by it as that date is two days away and I haven't studied a damn thing since I graduated school....so I guess I better start studying today....as my date could be soon, and I need to ace it as I have an actual place o' business to go to once I have passed!

Speaking o' business....I am trying to come up with a name for my place....I had a name, but no one seemed to like it...they thought it was kinda creepy.....but that's the type o' chick I am....creeepy.....anyway, I was gonna call it Skin Addiction....but they thought that Addiction was bad as it congered up images of drug addiction, alcohol addiction.....but not all addictions are bad I tried to tell them, but they all nixed my name....so now I am trying to come up with something.....so if any of you have any ideas for a name I would greatly appreciate it...and yeah, I have already gone through the list of Vampys back crack and Sack wax hut....so sorry, I've nixed that idea too...but any REAL names you would like to supply that would be bitchin!

And one more thing before I leave you all to go and do my weekly grocery fest, when is Spring gonna get here.....it keeps raining every other fuckin' day....I am sick of it!!

No comments: