Monday, May 30, 2005

The Brownie Incident, Episode II

Is it the Thai food before the brownies that makes Liz' men have problems, or is it the brownies themselves, or is it the evil that lurks here at the coven........we all know what happened to english boy back at christmas on the brownies.......halucinations, out of body experiences, etc.. etc.....flash forward now to Friday May 27th, Liz' brings her new man up for Team Satan to inspect......we meet Liz and Man at Thai resturant, (don't know if new man ordered the same as english boy...hmmmm) things are fine......

Later on at the coven, the brownies come out.....I had only a very small piece this time, as I didn't want the munchies coming to get me, as I am on my billy diet (and the last time I had brownies, a whole box of donuts went missing.......and came out my ass the next morning.....) but the small piece of brownie was enough to get the buzz on....Liz had a larger piece than normal, are you sure you want that big o' piece dear liz???? She then hands yet a larger piece to the New Man....he downs it in one gulp.....he's larger than english boy, he should be ok............

Satan and Liz' new man go out on the deck and talk shop for what seems to be hours, by this time, I am watching the tivo'd Giants game, and my buzz is going good, the game seems to be more magical than I have ever remembered base ball to be.....Liz is trippin.....she is pacing back and forth, keeps checking on the boys out the back who are stilll yapping about work stuff.....Liz is getting worse, she asks me to play the dice game....no this baseball game is magic, and the controls I am holding in my hand just feels good I have to clutch it, it may run away....can't play dice......so Liz gets my new facial cart and brings it up to the couch, we will play dice damnit!! Just then, Satan comes in, oh you are playing dice, we will come in too!!

So Liz puts trolley back and goes back into kitchen with dice....I can't and will not get up off of couch, again it is me and the baseball game that matters right now......so Satan and Liz' man comes in and they go into the kitchen.....the dice game gets started....I here through my purple haze that Liz can't add to save herself at the moment....and when I look into the kitchen I notice her man is missing.....hmmmm.... where is he.........when all of a sudden,

From the bathroom we all here "HUhhhhaaaaaaa", Huhhhhhaaaa", man is he retching up his insides or what???? Another brownie eater bites the dust, and another ones gone, and another ones gone, hey the brownies will get you too, another brownie eater bites the dust.....

So after again what seemed like forever, he is STILL in the bathroom, Liz is now freakin or is it the fact that another man has been affected by the brownie...she says to Satan, could you go and check on him.....Satan just does an evil grin, and walks far away from bathroom, Liz, he's your man, you check on him, I say.....so with a scared look of what she might find in bathroom Liz heads in........

And she says what she saw in there reminded her of the scene in the "Blair Witch" where the guy is turn toward the wall, only her man is sitting Indian style on the floor with head in hands....uh, are you ok......Liz gives him some water, more hurling explodes out of this man....Is he now puking up his intestines???? ......I am now in other room thinking, can someone O. D. on brownies??? Are we gonna have to take him to hospital?? Who is coharent enough to do this??

Again, what seemed like forever and a day, Liz finally gets her Man outta the bathroom and into their room.....we find a projectile vomit bucket for him just incase he needs to go again while in the bedroom......Liz comes back out, "well, I guess I will go to bed" she says, looking rather miffed as she was enjoying her buzz, and now she is having to play nurse maid.......

So the evening at the Coven comes to a close........and let this be a warning to all who enter the coven, if Satan and I don't drive you insane by the time you leave, our brownies will....MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: