Friday, May 06, 2005

School's Out for EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo HOOOoooooOO!

I finished school!! My 600 hours was completed yesterday a 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to wait to take the state board test so I can get my license, and then its later daze corporate world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was absolutely grand sleeping in this morning, not walking the dogs in the dark, and actually going on a real dog walk (45 min unlike the 10 min. walk for the last 7 months) and I also exercised my ass when I got home from the walk!!

Nothing like sitting on your ass in class for seven months that you start to see the pounds creep on...it sucks, it sucks, it really really sucks....so now I have to get back to the weight I was before I started school. Hopefully it will be easy....I will just have to get Satan and I back in the climbing gym as that really dropped the poundage on me!

So my graduation ceremony has been changed as it was going to be the friday of Memorial day, but most people would not be able to make it, so they changed it to the first friday in June. So hope that works out for Liz, Jen and Mangey! And anyone else who would like to come out for a weekend of frivolous fun and loaded brownie eating!

No comments: