Monday, May 02, 2005

Planes, Trains, and AutoWhores

Ok here is the run down of the Vegas two day fest....I am still recovering from it:

Got to Vegas on Friday night around 10pm. Met up with school buds at the Hilton. School Buds got waysted and started coming on to Satan. (that was amusing). Had one of my school buds tell me, " I had no idea your husband was a hunka hunka burning love. I expected him to be kinda chubby (oh, not in a bad way she says, yeah whatever), long black hair like you but also real spikey, real pale like you, with piercings all over his face (what do you think I married, pinhead?) and all in black like you, I had no idea you married such a fine man!"

Ok, so how do I respond to something like that? So I just said, yeah, you can't judge a book by its cover, just because I may look like death, doesn't mean my husband has to.

Anyway, the night was most amusing, as I was slightly buzzed, Satan doesn't drink heavily, as Satan + drinking = massive puking......anyway, Our friend Chris was normal drinking, but the rest of the crew (4 other chicks) were plowed.... didn't get back to our hotel till like 3am, and realized we had to be at the convention by 9:30....oh this isn't going to be good.....

Saturday: Call school buds to see how they are (it is about 8:30), school bud who thought Satan was hot has serious hang over and has been puking her guts out for the last hour. She is still going though, other school bud has eye pads on....but they will be ready....and they were, so we get to the Tax class at 9:30....hard to listen to numbers that early in the morning when you are hungover....then after class, hit the expo floor and went spending mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought tons of stuff for my new buziness and didn't finish spending till 6pm when the doors closed for the day..

Saturday evening: met up with Satan and Chris who had been at red rocks all day and went out to the Venetion for dinner with school buds who were dressed up like they were looking to get some......ok whatever, I am dressed in my black comfort clothes, I feel like I am way underdressed, so does Satan and Chris...........had a good dinner, walked the strip for miles it seems, school buds complaining that their feet are hurting in their stilletos...(well what do expect?) Got to the Alladin and watched some bad club bad try and sing Santana, Britney, Delight, Tone Loke, and other bad 80's tunes for a while, then headed back to our hotel via the monorail (which you now have to pay for, used to be free), as again it was around 2:30am............................

Sunday: Rudely jarred from sleepage by the phone ringing...it is school buds, saying they are ready for breakfast(as Satan had made plans the night before in the elevator, I was in bathroom...) it is 8am.....and one school bud has to be on a plane by 11am. SHIT!!!! So of course I am running around room throwing things together, in a real fowl mood as I am not happy in the morning when told I am to be up by now....throwing stuff on, washing face, brushing hair, yelling at Satan and Chris just because I can.....throw our stuff in our suitcases (as we won't be back to the hotel, as we need to check out too)....anyway, got ready in 20 minutes (a miracle) and made it for breakfast by 9am...now you see I love breakfast, so I wasn't going to blow it off, otherwise I would, but breakfast rocks.......

After breakfast, SAtan and Chris went back to redrocks, me and other school bud went back to the convention and spent MORE money.......school bud left early as her mom was coming into town...so walked around convention by self purchasing more stuff....so I was so loaded down with stuff by the time Satan and Chris came to pick me up.......
Made it to the airport with plenty o' time to spare...........................................................Just to be told that we may not get on our flight because they have overbooked.....WTF?????
So we are standing around waiting and waiting, while everyone is boarding the plane, doors close and we are still standing there going come on dudes someone let us on....there are a few other people waiting to see if they could get on too....when ASSHOLE Fuckhead and his ASSHOLE wife come running up to catch the plane, and they are yelling at the flight chick, saying that they need to get on the plane, they purchased these tickets over a month ago. YOu need to get on that plane and take off the person you gave our seats too.....blah blah blah ......he was such a fuck head.....and the flight chick just stared at him told him he would have to wait, she couldn't help him as she was trying to help us, Ass hole wife is yelling at ASShole husband, Asshole husband is yelling at flight chick...flight chick turns her back on ass hole, and tells us, yes, there are three seats left and hands us our boarding pass.....we run by asshole and wife looking at them like HA HA!! And board plane.....

Got home about midnight.......very tired, with tons of stuff to find out where to put......

No comments: