Sunday, May 08, 2005

I am such an Ass and A Boar!

I am taking a break at the moment from my micro managing report that is due tomorrow. Yes, I am working on my day off. It is due at 9am tomorrow. Am I going to get up at the ass crack of dawn to do it....uh, no. So tonight it is.

What really sucks is that I am reporting on what I did last week. well, if it were a true report, I would put down that I was in school finishing. But no, I am here lying my ass off trying to come up with things I didn't do. Hmm, maybe this is the week I give notice. I am so over this job.

I have a meeting tomorrow with the salon that wants to take me on board with them. If all goes well, I will have a new place of buinezz by tomorrow! I just need State Board to give me a friggen date so that I can take my test!

In other non related news we had an influx of caterpillars on our two willow trees today. Satan filled nearly 1/2 a bucket full of them. They must of had some serious caterpillar munchies as they were chowing down on the leaves! In looking in my "Animal Wise" book of animal totems, it says that caterpillar represent new birth and new foundations. They are a symbol of good luck in the early stages of new endeavors. They also hearld a time of good news, new birth, and creative inspiration, signalling a time to get ready to start a new project or initiate a new endeavor. I guess this goes in line with the wild boars I saw on my way home Friday night, which mean be true to yourself, and own who you are, and also the donkeys that I keep seeing, which is a sign that a promise of awakening wisdown and the approach of new opportunities of greater work. Don't be stubborn and refuse to move with the flow. In other words, don't be such an Ass!

No comments: