Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Slow Week......

I have a new food obsession. It is sugar free chocolate pudding that you get in the cold isle of the grocery store...ok I just wrote sorcery store....what was that about?? Anyway....I think why I love this pudding so much is that it takes me back to when I was a little vampyre and my mum would give me pudding for a snack when it was just her and me at home when Mangey and older sis were at school....yes those were the days.....

And yes, Mangey, I still have surpressed memories re: tower records bag. And for good reason. Don't even start with the pencil, or I will have to hurt you, and not in a good way.

Had to be with my boss all day today. Oh my god, was it the longest day in hell.

In more related strange animal sightings, the Heron has now decided to come back to our garden and try to eat the fish. It has been turning up just for Satan to see, but today it came around for me twice. Hmmm...............

That is about all the news for now...its been a slow week here at the coven......is it Friday yet? Think I will go and eat some more pudding..........................

No comments: