Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Need A Remedy, For What Is Ailing Me....

Is there a strange hive like sickness going around? I know older sis had weird hive thing happen to her the other week, my nephew (yes, I am acknowledging and evil spawn) had weird hives the same time as older sis.....one of my accounts had weird hives on legs and upper chest the other week, my esthetician has weird hive like things on her legs and on her stomach....And now I have them on my lower legs and backs of my arms....MOTHER FUCKER do they itch!! Thank god I am not a skirt wearing kind o' vampyre as my legs have been scratched so much by myself that I have drawn blood....mmmm, blood.....

Anyways, at first I thought it was this lavender scrub I bought at the Vegas expo, as it started around the time I started using it....so I stopped using it...it went away for a bit, but then thought it was the new body lotion I was using as it is on my lower legs and elbows where I usually apply thicker moisturizer....FUCK, will the itching ever end?? Its even worse than a Yeast infection, and those my dear friends are pure torture for all my sistas out there who understand that haynus itch....

So I have been slathering myself with all the moisturizers for sensitive skin trying to stop this itch....I popped a couple of benadryl to see if that would work....and I slathered on an oatmeal mask on my legs and arms, that helped some....but I can feel the itch coming back........

Someone said it was due to stress...which would be understandable, as I just finished school, I am trying to figure out when to study for my state board test (which they haven't sent me a date yet, grrrr), I am trying to get my stuff ready for my new business, and work at the same time with my evil boss ( who I was with yesterday).....hmmmm maybe that is the cause of my strange itch.....anyone out there have any other remedies for this itching disease???????????

No comments: