Monday, May 23, 2005

My Wardrobe This Week: A Yellow Caution Sign with the Yellow Caution Tape as Fashion Accessory.....

Lets see, what has been happening these last couple o'days...hmmmm......

started new diet and exercise regime thanks to mr. billy blanks and tae bo....hey, I don't have those personal trainer perks that Mangey has, so I have to buy me some billy to do the trick...he has a website where they give you a 7 day diet plan and a video tae bo schedule to stick too...well its day 2 of the diet, day three of the exercise, am I any thinner yet? The diet is basically a low carb one, except just alot of veggies...ALOT of VEGGIES...man, I am not used to eating this much veggies, or cooking for that matter......

Actually spoke to liz....yeah, wedded bliss sucks.....she is too DAMN HAPPY!!! But she will be up here this weekend, and then we will see how sweet she is by the time she leaves, heh heh heh.....

Started back to work today..IT SUCKS!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! ok, enough about that subject....

Listed my fictitious business license with one of the local papers today.....one more step closer to my new life.......

Beware : Flaming PMS week ahead.......This IS your only warning............

TO THE STATE BOARD: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY STATE BOARD DATE???????? I am going insane hunting down the mail each day, the build up of the antisipation, will the letter be in the mail box, will it be there, oh please oh please.....checking the mail.....FUCK!!!!!!!! NO FUCKING LETTER!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (I am seen kicking mailbox and neighbor's mail box, and starting to run with hands in the air crazily after mail truck, as Satan has to come and put on my straight jacket and guide me back down the driveway....)

Oh yeah, life is good, could it be that I have eaten too many vegetable in a 24 hour period and I am losing it????????????????????????????????

No comments: