Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bloodletting.....

So I knew today would suck, since this morning while making breakfast, I sliced the top of my finger with the knife....not life threating, but painful just the same, and of course it is on the top of my finger, so band aids don't stay on very well....

So I took bandaid off later in the day, hmm, looks ok, not bleeding perfusely anymore...think I will be ok, hmmm, look theres Target, must go in and buy stuff......while in at Target looking at frames to put my diploma in, why does my finger feel sticky against my wallet??? Mother Fucker, my finger is bleeding again!!! In Target of all places.....Fuck!

Head over to the bandaid isle, what the fuck, its a sea of bandaid brands, every bandaid you could ever want with the sesame fuckin street characters on it,, but of course no Marlyn Manson bandaids for the goth that slices herself open.....hmmm, think I will try these freaky ones that look like finger condoms....so I proceed to bandage myself up in Target, and yes, I did buy the box, but couldn't wait till I got outside to fix myself up, as the blood kept oozing out of me, and didn't feel like walking around target with my finger in my mouth.......did get some ghastly looks from the soccer mom crowed who were prowling the isles next to me, (why the fuck do they put band aids next to the diaper isle...yeah, evil spawn hurt themselves alot, but please, not everyone likes to have to deal with soccer moms and evil spawn and bandages all in the same isle) were they staring in disbelief at vampyre woman taking apart bandaids in the middle of Target, or was it the blood dripping from my mouth that caught them by surprise?.....

After I doctored myself up, I continued on my quest for frames, which I did buy three, I also purchased a cool mirror for my facial room, a prezzie for Satan (whos birthday is this month, the 29th), the Star Wars Episode 1 (they didn't have espisode II) as Satan will not let us go and see Episode III until we have seen the other two......(.damn it, why do you have to be so anal with your movie viewing??) and my last purchase was Otis Spunkmyers Chocolate Chocalate Chip muffins.....with a name like Spunkmyer, you would think people would run in the other direction of these things, however Mr. Satan will only eat Otis' Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins for breakfast....no other chocolate chip muffin will do...we have tried every kind....not good enough....and now our Safeway up by us does not carry them anymore, so now I have to get these friggin muffins anywhere I can find them.....damn picky eaters........

And I am not even pms'd....I am just in a fowl mood today, now where is that Mail Man, I need to beat him shitless for not delivering my State Board Date yet......................

No comments: