Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Misty Water Colored Memories........(shut it Babs!)

ok, I was tagged by chicken, so hopefully I get this right.......

when you receive my tag, you must delete the first name on the list, then add yours to the bottom and pass it on......or so I think it goes....(damn I am really stupid tonight........)
the following people have passed on this blog ring:(meme memories)

feistyrepartee
lollygaggin
junebugg
chicken
vampy

and here was the question: what were your fondest childhood memories....I think that was the question......what did chicken put? hang on a minute......yeah, it was memories...ok

my fondest memories of childhood, uh, lets just say in general....as that is what chicken put:

1. hanging out with my mum when I was little
2. the day I married Satan
3. whoring at the Stone with Mangey
4. my vacation trip to England when I met Satan
5. summer time in Santa Barbara

ok, all you sinners, Swing! (or rather, its your turn) : SJ, Kissyfur, Mz. Macy, DarkDreams........
(mangey, chicken tagged you already.....)

No comments: