Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What Part Of "I Quit" Don't You Understand???

Ok, so I quit via email......then she called like three times the next day to talk.....we spoke, she understood, accepted it, we moved on.........or so I thought......


I get a call around 3pm....its her, not gonna answer I have already said I'm outta here, so around 5:15pm, I remembered I had a voicemail, ok, guess I will see what is up...

Well as it turns out, not only did I give notice but within a 24 hour period, two other people gave notice too!!!! So now, everyone has their panties in a twist, and we need to have an "emergency" meeting next thursday where the head honchos from LA will be up to speak with us....do damage control....hog tie us to the office and make us stay, turn us into the "stepford" consultants and we leave wearing pink (ackkk!) petticoats bufont hairdos and fake smiles on our faces..............or just say you guys suck we hate you leave now..........


And in other news, I GOT MY STATE BOARD DATE!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is on Friday July 8th....so I guess I better start studying for real now, as I have quit my job, there is no turning back, I need to pass this damn thing in order to survive!!!!! So everyone mark your calenders as this date will go down in history as the day Vampyregirl moves from employee scum, to owning her own business and is a licensed esthetician scum!!! Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments: