Thursday, June 16, 2005

Is That the Devil I see, Pushing a Car??

I feel like I am moving out. I have packed my car with all my facial stuff...it is jammed packed to the rafters!!(yes, my car has rafters, don't be too jealous!) Tomorrow I will be moving into my new esthetician room!! I am so excited!! I got another call from the owner of the salon telling me she had two more people wanting facials today!! So they are anxious to meet with me she says.....well of course they would be.........

Poor Satan today, his car died on the freeway , he had to coast off the exit lane and push his car the rest of the way in the pouring rain to a safe destination....and no one helped him!!! Could it be that they saw his red horns sticking through his head scarf and thought better skip their encounter with Satan?? Luckily we do have Triple A plus that gives you 100 miles of free towage! So he had a nice ride home with the tow truck dude.....

Bipolar called today, in freak out mode (you were right mangey, she was bound to have a mood swing)....left me a message....tried to call her back, but she wasn't around...oh well, I tried.......

Oh yeah, my business cards arrived today....and yeah, they look cool. Did I tell you I did go with Skin Addiction??

No comments: