Monday, June 13, 2005

Vampyre Out!

I can't even quit when I want to............I am planning on giving notice today......and I am trying to come up with the correct thing to say......so many non politically correct things fly out of my mouth during these types of events, so I am trying to write what I want to say........

And then my cell phone rings....its the evil one, checking in, blah blah blah...BLECK! I am not ready to talk to you yet, can't you see (or maybe not as you are not here) that I am trying to compose my I quit speach to you...........


So 45 minutes goes by and I am dialing her number...........its ringing,,,,and ringing.....and ringing......and then goes to her voice mail!! Mother Fucker!!! Don't make me have to call you back again!!! So I leave a very vague message.....and that I would call back later.......FUCK!!!!

It wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't so confrontational, and won't let you get a word in edge wize.....or give you a guilt trip for leaving........

Damnit....well, at least I have more time to compose what I want to say....maybe I will take the easy way out and email her my notice.....then just not answer the phone the rest of the day...that might work!

Ok, back to composing, wish me luck......I hate doing this shit...........

No comments: