Thursday, June 23, 2005

Not Just A Puppet On A String...No Ties to Anything.....

One week to go and I will be done with the corporate world.....goodbye cruel heartless corporate bullshit.....no more calling and asking boss if it is ok to do this....or that.....no more monday morning conference calls.....no more boss calling me to telll me how much I suck at this job.....no more boss to yell back at to tell her to kiss my fat ass.........no more having to be nice to my accounts that I actually hate and don't give a shit about......no more waking up out of sound sleep remembering I forgot to do something that one of my accounts or evil boss asked me to do......no more micro managing ass holes who find it most enjoyable to read page after page of mindless bullshit that they make us worker bees fill out each week just for the hell of it.....no more corporate meetings that suddenly turn into christian jubilee camphell.....no more having to bite my tongue during meetings when asked how I feel about some stupid shit I could care less about.....no more having to read corporate emails about how fabulous the mindless drone in butt fuck America is drunk on the corporate Kool Aide and has opened 20,0000 accounts and the rest of us losers need to get with the program and start drinking the shit too...

I will be free.

I have taken a small breath of freedom this week as I started working at my new life. I must say it is a weightless feeling....floating...yes I feel like I am floating...the dreaded weight has been loosened on me and it is only hanging on to me by my little toe....soon to go crashing down to the next person who takes the job......

Free, I will be.

And I look forward to the full breath of freedom.........

No comments: