Saturday, July 24, 2004

Sick As A Dog...What's Your Story...

Nothing to report............................the cold I have is getting worse,  it is now invaded my throat and chest and I sound like I have been possessed by Stevie Nicks. 

So here I sit, sweating to death due to this heat wave we are having,  feeling weak from lack of food, as I still have no appetite. 

This could be my last known blog,  as I think I am dying.  Goodbye cruel world.

At least let me be found wearing something pretty, and not my laundry day clothes.

What am I talking about, me wearing something pretty, fuck I must be sick if I want to wear something pretty.  Ok, let me rephrase that, let me be found in anything but my laundry day fashions...............................and all that can be heard is the sound of my head hitting the keyboard...............................................

No comments: