Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Why are weekends so damn short??  I feel I never have enough time to do, well, nothing.....My biggest excitement this weekend was washing our three dogs...Yes let the excitement begin.  Although it wasn't as bad as expected, as it was so hot, being hosed down in 100 degree heat was rather refreshing,  oh yes, I was washing the dogs wasn't I??
 
Anyway, it took a good two hours to wash all three, being our husky, Ghost, was the most dramatic about the whole experience, she doesn't' stand there and take it like a dog, no, she howls like there is no tomorrow.  You would think being it so hot, she would love being in the water.  No you would think we were setting her on fire by the way she howls.  Needless to say she was the last one to be bathed.
 
Our youngest girl thought getting a bath was the best thing ever, and looked at us when we finished like she was ready for her second bath.  And Precious girl went first, as she is so good she just stands there and lets you do whatever to her.
 
So yeah,  as you can see my weekend rocked.  But it was still better than a work day.  However this week I will be playing hookie from work to go and catch an  afternoon baseball game!  So that will be at least the highlight of the week to look forward to.
 
Oh yes,  and I did buy Cure tickets today, as they are coming to SF in August.  And the lovely Liz did tell me she would go with me, as when I asked Satan, he just curled his nose up and said the Cure?  I don't think so....   well, he will be the one all pouty when Liz and I have the best time ever, I am sure of it!!
 
Well, as you can see I am overwhelmed by how exciting my weekend has been, best go and take another nap to try and calm myself down!

5 comments:

vampyregirl said...

I will definitely take you up on that, and no, I can't say anyone has offered to wash dogs or want to wash dogs as a fun thing to do, but hey, I am all for it!!

vampyregirl said...

no, we are going to the giants game on thursday with chris and I think hil is coming to! Yeah, you are playing hookie then too Jen?? and maybe ghost was singing, but I think she was more like crying oh, woa's me!

vampyregirl said...

I was thinking the same thing re: hil, but didn't she go to a giants game with her work when the park 1st opened?? I seem to remember she did....

vampyregirl said...

yes, so sorry we are different ball parks, but yes, one of these days I am sure we will meet....and Liz, that is rather distressing to learn that booze buddy is back..I take it her east coast hook up didn't work??

vampyregirl said...

there is noway you would ever end up like her, do you have 2 adult kids and a fucked up ex husband?? And are totally retarded?? No you aren't so it won't happen!