Sunday, July 25, 2004

Waking Up to the Smell of B.O.....

Still sick....Still sweaty......Still hacking up flem balls......But now I have one nostril that is plugged up...Could life be any better??

I stepped on the scale today, and since I got this sickness, I have lost 5 pounds!   So if anything good comes out of it, I hope that is it, and maybe I can lose 10 by the time it is finished!! 

I woke up this morning so grossed out by my b.o.  that I nearly spewed.  In my sickness daze I got up and went and took a shower.  Then I got more cramps, ok what the fuck, I have been on my period for the last 4 days, so why would I be cramping again??  But hey they were so bad that  it made me forget that I was sick. 

The most exciting thing I could muster up to do today was wash my car.  I then had to come in and take a nap as that was so exhausting. 

I still have to find the energy to pack as I have a 2 day meeting I will be going to tomorrow, and won't be back till Tuesday evening.  

One day when I am healthy again, if that day ever comes,  I will reread these blogs and try and understand them, as I am sure I am just a blithering idiot at this point in time.

So this will hopefully be my last sickness blog, until Tuesday evening,

Back to the coffin I go.......

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm surprised you even had the energy to wash your car! I would have used my sickness as an excuse to stay in bed and do nothing all day...but maybe watch TV.

Jennifer said...

Ugh. I get cramps till my 4th and 5th days also..it's a drag!! Hope you feel better soon! :)

nongirlfriend said...

I was bed-ridden for two entire weeks once. It was enough to drive me crazy.

And so now you know the explanation for my behavior...

Feel better soon, Vampy.

Woman of Scorn said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. Maybe by the time you come back, you will be feeling much much better. Summer colds are the worst!