Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Insane Asylum that is Me

There are some days when I just feel like kicking ass. Any ass. (maybe not dog ass, as they are my sweet babies) And today is one of them. I woke up in a really bad mood. I even was getting mad at myself during my workout this morning...And a workout is supposed to be uplifting...Not this morning...

I was supposed to drive to Pleasanton today to attend a class. Just the name of the town "pleasant" is enough to make me wanna hurl today..Anyway, I emailed my boss, saying I couldn't make it, do to a "migrane" and I was going back to bed. I didn't want to tell her that her employee is insane and I am having one of my fits. And it is better that I be left by myself today so that no one gets hurt.

I have taken my mood swing meds, so hopefully soon, I will be feeling normal. Does anybody remember that Bugs Bunny episode where he is "dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde" , and he is in his laboratory and takes the potion, then he starts turning into Hyde? Well that is how I feel today. Right down to the bunny ears and big feet.

I am just glad I am having my fit now, and not next month, as my inlaws are coming to stay with us the whole month of September. And don't get me wrong, I have great inlaws, which I am thankful for, however the way I am feeling right now, I would be tearing their heads off and shitting down their necks about now.....And people wonder why I don't have kids........


10 comments:

mangey cur said...

Yeah, you kinda sound like you've lost it, but I know better. Good job mister is at work today eh? Boys like to fuck with you when you're having raging PMS. You will be ok tho...deep breaths and happy thoughts:)
It's a choice to be angry..ok stop hitting me!!All the previous comments were to be read in Joan's voice by the way.....

vampyregirl said...

thanks joan, and I am glad I chose angry mode today...how can I be glad and angry at the same time??

Jennifer said...

Whew, good thing you DIDN'T have evil spawn, because there's no where to hide when evil bouts of PMS set in!

And God knows I take things out on my sweet spawn when I'm in that kind of a mood.

Just be grumpy today, let it all out, go climb, climb hard, climb high... oh yeah, and get high. :P

David said...

Welcome to the club...,

Elizabeth said...

Just look at that wanna-be-sexy picture of me, bent down to get the cleavage shot but all you notice is my blue shorts.... that should make you feel better!

Was your boss pissed that you missed the class?

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I meant to add "but looks-like-I'm-squatting-down-to-take-a-dump-on-the-floor" picture!

Fuck that one was hilarious.

vampyregirl said...

yes that photo does make me laugh..thanks liz!!!!! And I haven't spoken with my boss...dont' really want too, but will probably call her later.....

Special K said...

Lesson 1: You NEVER need a reason to be in a bad mood. EVER.

Lesson 2: Try to avoid doing things that will piss you off more when you are in a bad mood. (like a class for work?)

Lesson 3: When necessary, rain down stabby death upon anyone who even looks at you crooked. It's therapeutic!

I think you're well on your way to graduating from my Bitchiversity. Congratulations! As president of said school, I shall bestow upon you a certified Bitch Diploma, and you shall forever have my undying respect and admiration. But no money. Sorry, I'm broke ;-)

vampyregirl said...

hey thanks special k, I feel honored to be graduating from your academy....do you have a referrel service, as I know of some people that would probably like to attend......

Elizabeth said...

Sign me up!